OTEC® Assistants – Tools for Individual Requirements
In addition to mapping standard processes, OTEC®offers a wide range of optional functions to support the individual requirements of companies in the surface finishing industry.
- OTEC® INFO – an integrated combination of CRM and statistics for profitable customer relationships and statistical evaluations.
- OTEC® DMS – a document management system for prompt, paperless documentation of all relevant processes, including the OTEC® scan function for automatic allocation of external documents.
- OTEC® MDC – mobile data collection via pocket computer or hand-held device for easy data collection directly on-site.
- OTEC® TAPI – for integrating your ISDN telecommunications system to allow you to use master data for order management and sales.
- OTEC® EDI – interfaces to your customers, clearing houses, and suppliers.
- OTEC® PAC – interfaces for different shipping services.
- OTEC® SNAP – integration of cameras and controllers for documentation of goods received and goods issue.
- OTEC® PicAssO – Android app for mobile integration of images for items, processes, and work instructions.
- Other custom interfaces available upon request.